*New Update : Adobe Lightroom CC Classic 7.3 Presets ( *.lrtemplate ) now change and merge with ACR into one presets file XMP format ( *.xmp )
HOW TO INSTALL LIGHTROOM PRESET / ACR PRESETS ON ADOBE LIGHTROOM CC CLASSIC 7.3+ & ADOBE CAMERA RAW/PHOTOSHOP CC :
- Navigate in your hard drive :
Windows : Local Disk ( C: ) /Users/myName/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Camera Raw/Settings – (make sure you show the hidden folder from the explorer option)
Mac : (user)/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Camera Raw/Settings —
- Paste into this folder ( Inside Settings Folder )
- Open Lightroom presets ready to use. If you want to change the folder preset name, you can rename the folder only on Camera Raw Filter inside Photoshop CC
- Open Photoshop CC ( find Camera Raw Filter under Filter Tab ) –Click the Presets icon tab, and the presets are ready to use.
HOW TO INSTALL LIGHTROOM PRESETS FOR ADOBE LIGHTROOM 4/ 5/ 6/ CC CLASSIC 7.2 USER :
- Open Lightroom, Click on Develop Tab ( d )
- Go to the Left and see the Presets Section and Expand it
- Right Click on any subfolder inside the presets section, and select “new folder”
- A new window will pop out and you give a name, such as ” VINTROCHROME 4.0”
- Go back your cursor to a new folder inside the presets section and right-click ( pc ) or control-click ( mac ), select “import”
- A new windows pop out, and you can navigate on your hard drive to the directory where you put the unzipped presets, //LR 4-5-6-CC Classic 7.2//VINTROCHROME 4.0
- Open folder, you can choose all the presets inside the package.
- Click Open, and Lightroom Presets is ready to use.
BUY ULTIMATE BUNDLE
SAVE $ 280
Subscribe for Special Offers & Discount